Venison burgers with bacon... Awesome combo
Venison Burgers with Bacon
- 2 Pounds Ground Venison (Approximately)
- 6 Slices Of Bacon, Minced
- 2 shallots, minced (or you can use purple hull onion)
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Farm Fresh Brown Egg (only because that’s my favorite, any egg will do)
- Salt and Pepper To Taste Or Use Your Favorite Seasoning Salt
- Hamburger Buns
Start by cooking the bacon until crispy. Once bacon is done, remove from skillet and save bacon renderings, you will use them later.
Heat olive oil in skillet then add your minced garlic and shallots (purple hull onion) until they become very soft.
Next add you minced bacon and bacon renderings. Once your ingredients have cooled, so you can work with them with your hands, mix in the Venison, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, pepper, and egg. Mix thoroughly so all ingredients are evenly dispersed in mixture, but don't over mix.
Place meat in frig for at least 20 –30 minutes so meat sets and will patty out better. This should make 4-6 patties depending on your desired thickness. Sear or grill to taste; for a juicy burger, do not cook beyond medium-rare.
return from Venison Burgers with Bacon To Wild Game Recipes
Or check out other great recipes for Grilled Burgers!