Check out this summer-time sweet corn recipe! Its a hit in our books!
Cook's Notes: This sweet corn recipe is brought to you courtesy of our good friends, the Schenck Family. Its another great alternative to the traditional way of preparing cob on the cob.
Summer time here we come!!
- 1 Medium Sweet Red Pepper, julienned
- 1 Med Green Pepper, julienned
- 1 Med Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 Medium, Sweet Onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coarse Ground Pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Dash Paprika
- 6 Large Ears Sweet Corn, husks removed and halved
Directions: In a bowl, combine the peppers and onion. Combine the salt, pepper, cayenne and paprika; sprinkle half over the vegetables and set aside. Sprinkle remaining seasoning mixture over corn.
Place the corn on a vegetable grilling rack coated with nonstick cooking spray. Grill, covered over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add reserved vegetables, grill, covered 5-10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally and rotating corn. Yield 6 servings.
return from Sweet Corn Recipe to BBQ Side Dishes