Check out this grilled vegetables recipe as a side dish or use it to make awesome vegetable kabobs!
Cook's Notes: This Grilled Vegetables Recipe just cries out "its summer time"! The marinade plus the smoky grilled flavor, makes this a must try recipe for your next grilling.
- 3/4 cub Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1-1/2 Teaspoon Lemon-pepper Seasoning
- 1 t Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Medium Zucchini, cut into ¼ in slices
- 1 Medium Yellow Summer Squash, cut into ¼ in slices
- 1 Small Sweet Onion, julienned
- 1/2 Medium Green Pepper, julienned
- 1 Large Carrot, cut into ¼ inch slices
- 1 Celery Rib, cut into ¾ in slices
- 4 Whole Fresh Mushrooms, Quartered
Directions: In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing, vinegar, parsley, lemon-pepper and Cajun seasoning. Add the vegetables; seal bag and turn to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes; drain. Arrange vegetables on a grill rack. Grill covered over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning frequently. Yield: 4 servings
This recipe can also make great kabobs. Cut vegetables appropriate size to place on the kabob. I leave out the celery and carrots and add pineapple.
return from Grilled Vegetables Recipe to BBQ Side Dishes