D. Horn's Pork Steak Recipe
This is a great marinade, as the vinegar and lemon juice do the tenderizing! For best results, marinade pork steaks 3-4 hours or even overnight. The results are simply killer.
- 4 to 6 pork steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- "Sweet Baby Rays" BBQ sauce
- 2 - TBLS Ground Chili Powder
- 4 - TBLS Lemon Juice
- 1 - TBL Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 - TBLS Water
- 1 - 14-16 0z. Bottle of Italian Salad Dressing. ( You may adjust Dressing to the amount of Steaks you are preparing)
Take 1 inch thick Pork Steaks and grill over CHARCOAL FIRE until 3/4 done, (Do Not Over Cook).
Sauce heavily with "Sweet Baby Rays" BBQ Sauce and let set on grill over low heat, turning occasionally, until Sauce becomes Sticky and Thick.
When Steaks are done, serve with your favorite pasta salad.
return from D Horn's Pork Steaks to Pork Recipes