Portabello, Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Check out this quick and delicious portabello crab stuffed mushrooms recipe. It's our good friend, L. Beavers favorite.
- 4 Medium Portabello Mushrooms With Stems Removed and Wiped Clean
- 6oz. Can Fancy White Crabmeat, Drained
- 1 8oz. Cube of Cream Cheese
- 2 or 3 Chives or Scallions Chopped Fine
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
Preheat Grill to 350. Place cleaned mushrooms on baking pan topside down. Salt and pepper underside of the mushrooms. In a bowl, mix drained crabmeat, cream cheese, chive and paprika to a smooth consistence.
Stuff mushrooms with mixture. Lay tinfoil on grates. Place mushroom on tinfoil and cook for approximately 20 - 25 on the indirect heat until cream cheese starts to turn golden brown on the mushrooms. It is not necessary for the whole mushroom to turn golden brown. Remove from grill and sprinkle with parsley.
return from Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe To Portobella Mushroom Recipe