A Texas recipe for BBQ burgers
- 1 Pound Ground Chuck (Hamburger)
- 1 Cup of Mushrooms, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Of Sweet Onions, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- American or Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Choice Of Lettuce
Mix all ingredients together then make patties. Place patties in frig for 20 – 25 minutes prior to grilling. Sear or grill to taste; for a juicy burger, do not cook beyond medium-rare.
Add cheese prior to Burgers being fully cooked so cheese will melt on patty. Heat buns on grill or in microwave. On separate condiment plate slice onions, tomatoes and place leaf lettuce in a manner that will enhance your overall presentation.
return from BBQ burgers To Grilled Burgers