Texas Red Salsa
Red Salsa, Texas Style
- 3 Large Texas Homegrown Tomatoes, Peeled
- 1 Yellow Chili, Finely Chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Chili, Deseeded And Finely Chopped
- 2 Green Onions, Finely Chopped
- ¼ Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
To peel the tomatoes, place them in boiling water for 30 seconds and the peel can be removed easily.
Grate tomatoes into a bowl then add other ingredients and mix. Refrigerate. This recipe is best used the same day as the cilantro will quickly turn.
return from Texas Red Salsa to Appetizers