LB’s EZ Poultry Marinade (grilled chicken marinades)
Cook's notes: One of the better grilled chicken marinades we've tried is LB's. The vinegar and lemon add a touch of tanginess that is balanced nicely with the honey.
- 1/2 bottle tomato based barbecue sauce (I like Hill Country Fare Mesquite Smoke but use what you like)
- 2 or 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon ground black pepper (add 1/2 a teaspoon cayenne if you like it spicy)
- 1-2 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Juice from half lemon
Directions: Mix all ingredients together in bowl. Place chicken pieces in gallon freezer bag and cover with mixture for several hours. Grill chicken and reserve marinade for basting.
return from Grilled Chicken Marinades to Barbecue Sauce Recipes