WELCOME TO TEXAS BACKYARD BBQ!
Howdy Folks! Texas Backyard BBQ is your gateway to learning about outdoor cooking and backyard kitchens, Texas Style!
Whether you're looking for easy grilling recipes, want to learn how to barbeque, or just want to get an idea of what Texas BBQ is all about, we are glad you are visiting us.
What we are all about...
This site is here to help you create an ideal outdoor cooking experience, with an authentic Texan flavor!
Ahhh! the sound of a crackling fire and the smell of a sizzling steak. We've been cooking outdoors for many years now and let me tell ya, nothing tastes better than a thick juicy steak grilled to perfection OR delicious BBQ ribs that just melt right off the bone!
The best part is, it really doesn't take much to get going. With a little know how, a great recipe, and a little time, you can turn your next grill or BBQ into a truly unique Texas style cookout!
First Things First...
Whatever your level may be, you need to start with a great recipe. We got you covered there. Our recipes for grilling and BBQ are unique, easy to make, and more importantly, certified hits!
Your Grill or BBQ Hardware...
So now you have some great recipes. If you are shopping for a new grill or looking to build a complete outdoor kitchen, consider the following points:
- What is your budget? (Very important to know how much you can spend before starting to shop!)
- What will you be cooking mostly? (Will you be grilling, BBQ'ing, both?)
- How many folks do you typically serve? (Are you just cooking for your family or do you frequently invite friends over?)
- How much space do you have to work with? (Is your backyard big enough for a built-in or do you want to be mobile?
- How much time do you want to spend cooking? (Are you the get it "done quickly" type or do like to take your time cooking outdoors?)
With these simple questions answered, you can begin your search for your ideal grill or BBQ unit. Checkout our Charcoal, Gas, and Electric Grill as well as Smoker info pages! We're sure you'll find some useful stuff in there.
If you are thinking of going the fully decked, built in route, check out some of our tips in the kitchen design section .
Want to drop us a line or two? You can contact us here at Texas Backyard BBQ. We're always happy to get to know more grill aficionados out there.
Here's to Good Cookin'
The Texas Backyard BBQ team!